Now available from Project Open Sky is their FS2004 version of the Boeing 747SP, the first release in the new 747v4 series. For full details, click on Read More.
Today, the Project Open Sky team announces the release of Boeing 747SP. The first release in the new 747v4 series.
This model is made for FS2004 and has some XML coded animations.
- Flex Wings
- Body gear steering under 15kt above 1kt.
- Nose gear steering under 60kt above 1kt.
- Rudder lock under 60kt above 1kt.
- Ground spoiler only works on ground.
- Low speed aileron locks at high speed.
Model builder: Hiroshi Igami and supported by Project Open Sky members
Flight dynamics: Warren C. Daniel
Masters: Corey Ford
Painters: Project Open Sky Members