CH Products Combat Stick
With the look and feel of a real F-16 "Falcon" jet stick, the F-16 CombatStick USB offers gamers excellent control with the right amount of buttons which are layed out perfectly on the handle. Link this USB F16 Combatstick with a USB Pro Throttle and a set of USB Pro Pedals and you will have a USB "hands on" game control setup. If you want the best, get CH Products.
You can view more images and purchase the Combat Stick at SimShack.net here.
CH Products FlightStick Pro
The FLIGHTSTICK PRO is made with the most durable components on the market; including potentiometers rated to 2 million life cycles and fire button rated to 10 million shots. That's 100 times more than the competition! The FLIGHTSTICK PRO is also built with a seven-foot cable and sturdy base for total control in your combat games and flight simulations.
You can view more images and purchase the Fighter Stick at SimShack.net here.
Saitek X52 Pro
To create the last word in flight control, Saitek consulted the world's leading flight-sim experts, reviewed every component and function of the acclaimed X52 and made more than a dozen significant improvements. Packed with programmable controls, engineered from realistic, military-spec materials and fully customizable, the X52 Pro maximizes interaction with PC flight sims or flight combat games, delivering the ultimate flying experience.
- Soft touch materials, hardwearing black, professional styling
- A choice of cockpit-realistic LED color and intensity to suit the pilot and his environment
- High resolution, absolute linearity and enhanced, next generation non-contact technology on stick X and Y axes to improve responsiveness and control.
- Dual concentric spring centering mechanism with virtual gaiter damping progressively increases resistance, just as it would in a real aircraft.
- Metal trigger, pinkie switch and 3 spring-loaded knurled toggle switches.
- New interactive Multi-Function Display (iMFD) works with leading flight sim software, presenting and controlling cockpit instrumentation at a glance.
Works with Microsoft Flight Simulator X to display and control real-time flight information. Programmable for many other sims with supplied Software Development Kit (SDK). Backlit with full control of color and intensity. 2 metal MFD scroll wheels, one with built-in button. MFD Start/Stop and Function buttons. LED indicators to clearly indicate throttle position, no matter how dark the surroundings.
You can view more information about the X-52 at the official saitek website www.saitek.com.
Also remember that you can use a flight sim yoke instead of the joystick! More to come...