Just released from Perfect Flight for Flight simulator 2004 and FSX is "Fly The Heavies". The package features a collection of great aircraft including the Airbus A380, Boeing 747, Tristar and more. Click on Read More for the full article.
Perfect Flight releases FLY THE HEAVIES for Flight Simulator X and FS2004.
Fly the largest airliners in the world in a unique product available for your favorite Flight Simulator version.
Fly The Heavies includes:
- Airbus A380 Edelweiss and Northwest Airlines
- Boeing 747 Air France and Malaysia Airlines
- Boeing 777 Continental and Singapore Airlines
- Lockheed L1011 Tristar Pan Am and United Airlines
- McDonnell Douglas MD-11 Alitalia and American Airlines
- fully animated moving parts with superb interior views. Cockpit views includes: Right and Left Seat, Radio Stack, Overhead Panel, Engine Controls. External views includes: Right and Left Side , Landing Gear, Tail, Right and Left Wing; Fsx Camera
- Missions / Adventures - Enjoy the product using 16 new missions designed by using the new Flight Simulator X feature (but you can also use it in FS2004 as we have included ABL Adventures in the FS2004 Version). So, experience an emergence landing or a bumpy ILS approach, evalutate your crosswind technique or challange your self in a visual approach to Kai Tak old airport, landing in bad weather condition or take the control of you heavy plane in a IFR flight. Missions gives you more realistic flight experience recreating a real word ambience with Complete Ai/ATC interaction; Speed restriction; Complete Cabin Announcement; gear, flaps, parking brakes, warnings. Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) Speeds Call, 80 Knt,V1, Vr, V2, flaps, gear, GPWS, Radar Altimeter, Flight Briefing and more.