The agreement, which was the basis for the project’s development programme, defined the requirement for an extremely agile fighter that will dominate the skies to the mid-21st Century.
The specification was: a single seat, twin-engine fighter with optimal performance in Beyond Visual Range (BVR) and close combat with significant ground attack capabilities. The Eurofighter Typhoon offers maximum operational effectiveness and flexibility, high survivability, extensive technological growth potential, as well as high reliability and maintainability with low operating costs.
Because you’re unlikely to get the chance to fly this beast in real life, First Class Simulations brings you the next best thing: the opportunity to fly your own Eurofighter Typhoon!
The models in this simulation product were created using original EADS documentation.
• Original sound recording of a real Eurofighter
• New, highly-detailed exterior and interior
• Realistic instrument panel with newly programmed displays: weather radar, engine and multi-function displays; autopilot; IRIS-T system (Infrared Search & Tracking)
• New fully animated exterior and virtual cockpit e.g. detailed undercarriage, suspension and air fuelling ports
• The new formation flight model with 3 Eurofighters flying in various, adjustable formations
• 17 different models from Germany, Great Britain, Spain, Italy, Saudi Arabia and Austria
• Realistic flight dynamics
• Highly detailed textures (1024x1024 pixels) with realistic effects
• 3D panel with a wide range of animations
• User-friendly displays: machine-person interface; night simulation; interactive control; visible fuglemen
• Contains Rostock-Laage scenery
Windows 98 SE / Me / 2000 / XP or Vista | installed complete version of MS-Flight Simulator
2004 or FSX | Pentium 4 / 1,5 GHz (2,0 GHz recommended) or comparable | 512 MB
Hard disc (1024 MB hard disc recommended) | DirectX-compatible graphics card with 64
MB memory (128 MB memory recommended) | DirectX-compatible sound card | 500 MB of free
Hard disc storage | CD-disc drive, keyboard and mouse