I heard that Panasonic only ships over one at a time because that’s all that will fit on the plane. Look for the next MTV cribs to feature a bunch of these things, with maybe one or two mounted in an Escalade.
Check out the top ten things to do after you buy one of these post-jump.
10. Build a new living room.
Hey, you’d have to. Trust me, this list will get better. Bear with me.
9. Create a drive in movie theater in your backyard.
Charge your neighbors $500 a pop to see “Weekend at Bernie’s.” You’d have to just to recoup the cost of this monster.
8. Watch Basic Instinct and get a huge close up shot of Sharon Stone’s beaver.
The shot you wanted to see in seventh grade. Have barf bags ready. Never watch the movie again after that.
7. Let the astronauts in orbit see Sharon Stone’s beaver.
Hey, they might need some diversions up there, what with the stress of space travel and all.
6. Play the original Duckhunt in your living room, complete with duckblind, pond, and boat.
The ducks would be one giant pixel, but damn that would be sweet. And you could shoot from across the room!
5. Finally get rid of your VCR.
I know you weren’t sure when to do it and were skeptical of the digital age, but now is the time, trust me. Ditch that tape player.
4. For the love of God, use the wrist strap when playing Wii bowling.
I think this doesn’t need any explanation.
3. Browse 130 web pages at once.
Just because you can.
2. Make your druggie friends watch the Super Bowl at your house and look at them scream when the players are “coming to get them.”
Well, the guys on tv would be lifesize, so it might freak them out. Plus, I am running out of ideas.
1. Ruin porn for yourself and anyone watching with you.
Yep, those parts look gross on an 8 foot by 11 foot screen. ‘Nuff said.