Existing owners of the Just Flight FS2004 version of 737 Pilot In Command can obtain a free upgrade to FSX/Windows XP, whilst owners who wish to upgrade to FSX/Windows Vista can purchase a download for £4.99. Full details of both upgrade options are available from the Just Flight web site at www.justflight.com
- Fully functioning weather radar, showing cloud density and precipitation. Now virtual pilots can fly safely around dangerous weather conditions.
- Accurate flight dynamics based on manufacturer specifications and tested by real pilots.
- Authentic animations include primary flight surfaces, hydraulic gear suspension, flaps, roll spoilerons, speed brakes and more.
- Highly realistic autopilot operation - all the real aircraft autopilot operations are simulated.
New Features For FSX
- Fully compatible with FSX airport animations including fuel truck, jetway, baggage truck, pushback truck.
- In-flight passenger information screens that show multiple pages of information, fed directly from the cockpit instruments. The information covers flight time, winds, speeds, height and temperature.
- During the take off roll the co-pilot now makes call-outs "thrust set", "80 knots, throttle hold".
Microsoft Flight Simulator X or 2004 - Windows Vista or XP
MINIMUM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
PC with 2.0GHz (3.0 for FSX), 512Mb RAM (1.0Gb for FSX), graphics card with 128Mb (or higher) video memory, DVD-ROM drive, Hard disk space 3.0Gb
About Just Flight
Just Flight is the world's leading flight simulation specialist, publishing a wide variety of digital aviation products. Their range comprises a multitude of different titles, including stand alone flight simulations as well as add-ons for Microsoft's multi-million selling Flight Simulator and Combat Flight Simulator. Just Flight also has Just Trains, a specialist label devoted to stand alone train simulators as well as add-ons for the ever-popular Microsoft Train Simulator.
A British company, based in Huntingdon, Just Flight has been established for over twelve years. It prides itself on quality, value and customer service, which it backs up with a unique money-back guarantee on all its products.