Organizers have made this second edition bigger and better. Indeed, not only one hangar will be open, but many more will be accessible to the public during the day. Network flight and air combat demonstrations, conferences, exhibitions and above all, all kinds of airplane simulators will be available to visitors.
Once more, many public figures will be on site, like Captain Robert Piche, who will receive a donation on behalf of his foundation helping people suffering from alcohol addiction.
New this year:
- An official bilingual web site to visit frequently
- A souvenir program handed out to visitors
- An official breakfast for pilots on Saturday morning
- Animation on site by Steve Frison from the radio station Planete Lov' radio 104,9,
- A hangar dedicated to conferences and demonstrations
- A hangar containing more than thirty flight simulators
- A one-hour remote-controlled airplane show presented by the Lachute Aircalm Club, featuring the Rafale attack aircraft that can fly at more than 300 km per hour!
- The exhibition of the most ancient functional simulator in Canada, the Convair 400, which uses electromechanic lights
- A presentation of the M. A. Valiquette private collection of the famous CF-105 Arrow.