- Eight new vessels, including a modern harbor tug with advanced
azimuth thrusters and a push boat with four different cargo barges.
- Online multiplayer free-roaming action, including towing.
- Brand new sailing area Cornwall (Padstow), built with advanced visuals and bump mapping technology.
- Twenty new missions, involving the new vessels and the new environment.
- Unlimited gameplay: In-game downloading of new missions.
- Option to connect and disconnect barges to the push boat in-game.
- New walkthrough options: explore the push boat's highly detailed engine room.
About Ian Stephens
Ian Stephens is a Flight Simulation enthusiast with a keen interest in aviation and technology. He has been writing for Fly Away Simulation for over 9 years.