East London, also known Buffalo City, was established around the only river port in South Africa, and was initially known as Port Rex. Although it started as a small settlement, East London gradually grew and was elevated to city status in 1914.
The East London airport plays an important role in the growing economy of the Eastern Cape. The airport is reasonably busy – it handles between 20 and 30 flights every day. Significant alterations to the terminal building have been completed over the past two decades.
This FSX scenery add-on includes a highly detailed East London Harbour, with an accurate coastline and road layout.
- Accurate and realistic layout of the airport
- High quality textures on buildings both night and day
- Accurate runway / apron lighting.
- Elevated approach, 3D runway and taxiway lighting
- Fully compatible with AI traffic
- Fully configurable installer – easy to install
Other releases by NMG in recent times include:
- Kruger Mpumalanga International
- Kimberley Airport
- Small Airports Vol. 6