The product includes:
- Live View which is synchronized multi-screen networked display
- A separate high-performance server and client programs
- Live Camera view control and docking software
- Device drivers for the CPFlight MCP737PRO and EFIS737PRO panels
- Opus weather themes for FSX
The OpusFSX interface is perfectly suited to both networked and standalone FSX systems. On standalone systems, OpusFSX offers high quality camera creation, control, and docking facilities through its Live Camera software. Additional Opus weather themes for Microsoft's Flight Simulator X are also available. On networked systems, the Live View interface provides users with high-performance networking software needed to create a multi-screened display system.
Live View Features
- Employs and optimizes multiple high-performance network links, providing the highest level of performance
- Synchronizes the aircraft's current position, flaps, gear and other updates for the surrounding area
- Very easy to set up and start running
- Provides a simple interface for creating, controlling and managing virtual cockpits, 2D cockpit and external aircraft views
- Controls and manages all views from the 'flying' server system, with live view adjustment for each of your client system cameras.
- You can assign joystick buttons and keyboard key sequences to individual or multiple views
- You can select default views, enabling creation of panoramic views over networked systems or use of multiple screens.
Users can run the demo version of OpusFSX for 10 minutes to assess the software, and check compatibility with system, before purchasing.
For more information, visit http://www.opussoftware.co.uk/opusfsi.htm