This add-on appeals to simulation fans who like modern military aviation. Developed from the McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle, F-15E Strike Eagle is a multirole fighter suited to all weather conditions. The strike fighter was built in the 1980s for high speed and long range attacks. The Strike Eagle were deployed in several missions, including Operation Desert Storm, Operation Odyssey Dawn and Operation Allied Force.
F-15E Strike Eagle is a high performance package with numerous features. It is an accurate model of its real-life counterpart. The product was designed using many high quality digital photos, and several tests were carried out.
If you like exploring many places at high speed, you will like this aircraft. With a maximum speed of Mach 2.4 and range of 2100 nautical miles, you can have a lot of flying fun.
- Excellent quality sounds recorded from a real-life F-15E
- Start-up and shutdowns that match the real aircraft
- Radar, weapon and targeting procedures – just like in the real-life plane
- Avionics and systems that are a replica of the F-15E Strike Eagle
- High quality external model and VC with stunning maps
- Features 9 different liveries
- High quality, realistic lights for night and landing
- Features numerous weapons, including Aim-9's, CBU-87's, Mk 82's, Amraam's, and GBU-12's.
- AI pack with enhanced airbases
- The package is multiplayer capable
The package comes with a detailed manual that features performance charts and figures. Real pilots tested and tuned the model’s flight dynamics – it is just life flying the real world counterpart.
For more information, visit http://www.milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=F-15E.