Xiamen Gaoqi International serves the city of Xiamen in Fujian Province, China. A new terminal is currently being built for the airport, and will be completed by 2014. The airport handles about about 15 million passengers every year.
The airport offers nearly 80 routes to 58 Chinese domestic cities. It also offers international flights to Australia, Europe, Southeast Asian countries and North, Central and South America.
- Highly accurate airport terminal buildings
- Prominent features such as Wu Yuan Bridge, Haicang Bridge and high-rise buildings
- Custom vegetation
- Authentic night lighting
- AI boats and road traffic
- Seasons that match the region
- Worn runway and apron markings
For more information, visit http://www.islandsim.com/.