Bajasim has released ATC4Real, an online-based ATC simulator that features real traffic in real time.
ATC4Real collects real time flight track information and shows the exact flights on your radar screen, allowing you to take control as an air traffic controller at a busy airport such as San Diego International, Los Angeles International Airport, Logan International Airport, and many other large airports. With real traffic in real traffic, this add-on allows you to get as real as possible in air traffic control.
At the helm of air traffic control, you will clear runways for aircraft to land and you will guide departing aircraft into their exit fixes.
With ATC4Real, you will be able to:
- Control and guide the approaching and departing aircraft
- Allocate departing aircraft to take off runways
- Direct arriving aircraft to landing runways
- See real flight data in real time
- Separate arriving and departing air traffic
If you want to have a close feel of controlling traffic at your favorite airport, download ATC4Real.
For more information, visit: http://www.bajasim.com/ATC4Real/