Warsaw City 2013 X is a detailed scenery of Warsaw, the capital and largest city of Poland. Warsaw City 2013 X is the biggest, most costly, and complex project Drzewiecki Design has ever undertaken – and the results are evident in this stunning product.
Warsaw City 2013 X enables you to fly over a vast area of Warsaw city. Compatible with FSX/Prepar3D, the scenery package features a wide range of airports in Warsaw. The product features night or full-season photo-real ground textures of approximately 5000 square kilometers. It features hundreds of city buildings, and all prominent landmarks are included.
- Photo realistic area of Warsaw city, including buildings and key landmarks such as bridges and stadiums, among others
- Includes sceneries of 14 airports and heliports situated in the modelled area
- Highly detailed autogen for the entire modelled area
- Highly accurate in modelling, texturing and geographic positioning
- Ideal for IFR/VFR flying
The highly detailed heliports and airports included in Warsaw City 2013 are:
- Babice EPBC – Situated in the city center, this is a large general aviation airport with a 1300m concrete runway
- Nasielsk/Chrcynno – One of the oldest airports Warsaw, and is used for paragliding and skydiving
- Modlin EPMO – A new airport with a 2500m concrete runway and a trendy terminal, used by low-cost carriers
- Sobienie EPSJ – A modern, private and luxurious airport that also operates a flying school
- Goraszka EPGO – A modest airport built in 1994
- Konstancin-Jeziorna – A private airport owned by an aircraft trading business
- Konstancin Heliport – A small, privately owned and modern heliport
- Ostrobramska Heliport – A small extreme sport heliport
- Reczaje – A grass runway with one small hangar
- Kroczewo – A grass runway used by private paragliders
- Trebki Nowe – A grass runway used by paragliders
- Zabia Wola – A small, 440m grass runway
- Wincentow 1 and Wincentow 2 – Unregistered airports primarily used by paragliders
Warsaw City 2013 is easy to install – download three files, run *.exe installer, and the product will be added to your Flight Simulator Scenery Library.
How does this new version compare with the FS9 version?
- There are more landmarks and objects, including road traffic, train stations, power plants, power lines, and water with marinas, ships and boats
- More helipads have been added in Warsaw City 2013 X, although some are not registered
- There is extra animation in Warsaw City 2013 X
- The scenery quality has been significantly improved
- More visible VFR points
Warsaw – A Unique City
Warsaw city is located on the longest river in Poland, Vistula River, and about 260 kilometres (160 mi) from the Baltic Sea. The Warsaw greater metropolitan area has a population of about 2 million residents, and it ranks as the ninth most populous city in the European Union. The city area covers an area of 516.9 sq kilometres (199.6 sq mi).
Warsaw was almost rebuilt from scratch after World War II, during which most of its buildings were destroyed. Today, the city is vibrant with many skyscrapers, a stunning skyline, and a distinctive eastern European flavor. Warsaw is a popular international tourist destination, particularly during summer.
Warsaw city is a dominant economic and cultural centre that attracts many people from the rest of the country in pursuit of employment opportunities and education – and as a result, it is by far the largest and fastest growing Polish city. The city has a unique character, as influenced by three main factors, namely the Second World War, more than four decades of communist rule, and the current transformative years with significant in-flow of foreign investment.
If you would like to enjoy Warsaw from up in the air, Warsaw City 2013 X will do the job.
Grab your copy
You can get your hands on a copy of this stunning scenery package over at SimShack.net.
Official Trailer Video