The patch can be downloaded for free at http://www.wilcopub.com.
Some 'A320 Pilot in Command' features:
- Fully integrated active 3D cockpit - The pilot control the aircraft directly from FS2002's virtual cockpit. It's the way to really fly!
- Complete cabin navigation - Leave the cockpit, walk through the cabin, take a seat, go to the kitchen, and more.
- Realistic fly-by-wire simulation, modeling the behavior of the A320's digital flight control system more accurately than any other add-on to date. Pull the nose of the aircraft up too far, the program will immediately refuse your command.
- Interior turbulence and turning effects: everything in the pilot's field of view will move in response to the aircraft's motion. See it - feel it - and enjoy the ride!
- Multiple monitor display with one PC - Display the active 3D panel on your main monitor and drag Electronic Flight Instrument Systems (EFIS) to supplementary screens for quicker access and/or better readability.
- The most accurate and comprehensive A320 FMGC - some 25 other flight computers ranging from air data modules to centralized fault and display, electrical management, digital engine control systems, Air Data and Inertial Reference Units...
- Other features include a complete Ground Proximity Warning System, Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS), precisely recreated autopilot system, five-mode Nav Display, dozens of real warnings and advisories, a complete Electronic Centralized Aircraft Monitor (ECAM),...
A320 Pilot in Command is available as a download or boxed version from Wilco Publishing website