Accurately depicted stations and halts along the route are modelled, starting from Kidderminster and including Bewdley, Northwood Halt, Arley, Highley, Country Park Halt, Hampton Load and Bridgnorth. Locomotives, carriages, scenery, sights and sounds are all there!
- Thirteen steam and two diesel locomotives have been painstakingly re-created along with period-accurate rolling stock including carriages and liveried goods wagons.
- Each locomotive has custom made cabs for you to drive and the carriages all have passenger views.
- Realistic animations abound with tractors working the fields plus cars and trucks driving around.
- When your loco is low on fuel just pull up to a water tower or shunt into the coal yard and watch the water tower arm swing out and the coal loader fill up your bunkers.
- Custom sounds range from the hissing of the steam, the clanking of the track to the sounds of the activity in the station all recorded live at the Severn Valley Railway. You can even hear the birds singing and noises from the local safari park!
- The track has fully accurate semaphore signalling and a set of activities are included to test your driving skills. Enjoy a feast of visual treats as you steam through the rich countryside that is middle England.
About The Severn Valley RailwayThe Severn Valley Railways is a full-size standard-gauge line running regular steam-hauled passenger trains for the benefit of tourists and enthusiasts alike between Kidderminster in Worcestershire and Bridgnorth in Shropshire, a distance of 16 miles. The journey is full of interest and the route follows closely the meandering course of the River Severn for most of the way; one highlight of the trip is the crossing of the river by means of the Victoria Bridge - a massive 200-foot single span, high above the water.
There being few roads in the valley, some of the views are only visible from the Railway; the scenery is varied and largely unspoiled, punctuated by the quaint 'olde worlde' charm of country stations, each one giving ready access to local villages and riverside walks.
In just over three decades, the Severn Valley Railway has graduated from relative obscurity to great prominence in British railway preservation. Nowadays, the initials SVR are not solely part of the specialist jargon of keen railway enthusiasts - although the line is still happily invaded during the popular Enthusiast Weekends. Increasingly, the general public has visited the line, thanks partly to extensive TV coverage which has ensured that very few weeks pass without Severn Valley steam trains appearing on TV screens across the nation. Find out more at www.svr.co.uk
About Just Flight and Just TrainsJust Flight is the world's leading flight simulation specialist and has been established for over six years. It prides itself on quality, value and customer service, which it backs up with a unique money-back guarantee on all its products. It has been recognised with nominations for 'Best of British' by the software industry and accolades from the Daily Express and Royal Mail for its innovative marketing techniques. Sister brands include Just Trains and Just Play covering train simulation titles and wider simulation and gaming titles. Just Flight's community-focused approach to the games market has seen its launch of Just Football with club-specific football management games. Celebrated train add-on titles include TGV - Train Sim Pack, Euro Loco - Train Sim Pack and American Classics.
Full details of the company's train products can be found at www.justtrains.net