Peter's greatest contribution to Flight Simulation was to introduce an easy to use graphical user interface that simplifies previously complex processes. And although Flight Simulation is just his hobby, simplifying complex software has been his profession for more than 20 years. This keeps him very busy. However, he recently agreed to spend some time with us to re-introduce a slick instrument that simplies navigation. Many of you may recognize it's name EZ-GPS.
You can instantly drop EZ-GPS into any of your Flight Simulator aircraft and be flying direct or any flight plan without the hassle of complex setup.
Here is a quick rundown of the features of EZ-GPS.
- Effortlessly flies you to destination using any Flight Simulator flight plan
- Quickly "dial in" your identifier if you want to fly direct
- GPS button engages "hands off" automatic routing to waypoints
- Alternatively fly to waypoints using course deviation indicator
- Tucks into small corner of your cockpit; requires very little visual real estate
- Installs instantly into virtually any Flight Simulator aircraft
- Simulates autopilot flying even if aircraft does not have one installed
- Compact size is only 7.3 MB for fast download
EZ-GPS is available now by download and will be available on CD-ROM by April 23rd. Suggested retail price is $19.95.
For more information, please click here.
Abacus is a designer, developer and publisher of PC software. Founded in 1978, Abacus is now in its 26th year of delivering quality products to enthusiastic users around the world.
Abacus distributes its add-ons through major computer and retail stores in the US & Canada and through these international partners:
- Contact Sales for the U.K.,
- Easy Computing for Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg
- Micro Application for France
- Simaviator for Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- Twilight Express for Japan
- FlyMex for Latin America
- and other distributors throughout the world