Game Cam allows the recording of real-time in game movies via hot keys. Version 1.1 is now available which addresses a number of problems the original version had in dealing with Microsoft Flight Simulator. For details, click on Read More.
We just released Game Cam v1.1 final. This corrects the issue that some people were having with Game Cam not loading with Microsoft Flight Simulator. We have received numerous inquiries from the flightsim community about when this version would be released so we'd appreciate a short news bite to help get the word out to the Flight Sim community. The following fixes are included in this release:
- Full support for ATI and nVidia based video cards
- Added gamma correction for OpenGL games (brighter videos)
- Corrected device input issues where Game Cam was not responding to hot keys in certain situations
- Improved video capture performance
- Addressed various other minor bug fixes