FSX Turkey Air Force Douglas C-47
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.37 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a repaint of the Manfred Jahn Douglas C47. Repaint only, C-47 Skytrain Exterior Base Pack 1.0 (C47BASEPACK.ZIP) and the Model "Long_Nose" (DOUGLAS_C-47_LONG_NOSE.ZIP) required, optionally also the interior model tweak (C47_INTERIOR.ZIP). By B. Lechner.
Screenshot of Turkey Air Force Douglas C-47 in flight.
- Unzip the file.
- Put the folder "texture.TURKEY" in the directory SIMOBJECTS/AIRPLANES/Douglas_C-47.
- Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [fltsim.XX] with the next number in sequence.
- You need the folder "model.C47_QSSnoski", included in the package "FSX NASA Douglas C-47/R4D-5" (douglas_c-47_long_nose.zip).
Title = R4D Que Sera Sera -- TURKEY
Sim = Douglas_DC3
Model = C47_QSSNOSKI
Texture = TURKEY
kb_checklists = Douglas_DC3_check
kb_reference = Douglas_DC3_ref
ui_manufacturer = DOUGLAS
ui_type = C-47 Skytrain
ui_variation = TURKEY
ui_typerole = Twin Engine Prop
ui_createdby = Microsoft Corporation
description = Repaint by Squirrel 2011-12
The archive douglas_c-47_turkey.zip has 20 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|TURKEY - 017.jpg||11.18.11||225.22 kB|
|TURKEY - 018.jpg||11.18.11||779.38 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.