FSX Piaggio P-180 V3.1 Update
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 15.94 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
For use with P180_V3_FSX.ZIP. This is a minor update to for the FSX version of the P-180 v3.0. By Mario Noriega.
Cover image for Piaggio P-180 V3.1 Update.
- Misbehaving clickspots: altitude selector now is only +-100ft, easily operable via mouse wheel.
- Missing Recognition light effect: the file was mistakenly not included in the 3.0 release
- Lowered ITTs: for better hot climate behavior; now only very (very) hot days cause problems.
- passenger removed form cabin
- Heading indicator/gyro now automatically synchronizes periodically.
- loading time reduced: CAB gauge is now packed properly
- Autopilot ALT Mode misbehaviour: this function now performs as intended.
- Added high resoultion cabin & cockpit textures.
The archive mn_p180_v31upd_fsx.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.