FS2004 Canadian Pacific Douglas DC-4 CF-CPD
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.88 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Canadian Pacific aquired a number of DC4's (converted from C-54A's) to act as stop-gaps until DC-6Bs became available. Textures only, you must download and install the DC-4 model for FS2004 (DC4_V10.ZIP) to use these files. By Jens B. Kristensen.
Screenshot of Canadian Pacific Douglas DC-4 on the ground.
- First, make sure that the base model (DC4_v10.zip) is installed on your system.
- Find the Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\JBK Douglas DC-4 folder on your system, and place the texture.cpa folder there. (This aircraft was a converted C-54A, not a DC-4-1009).
- Then open the file aircraft.cfg and paste the following after the other, similar sections at the top of the file - replace the xx with the next number in the sequence:
title=JBK Douglas_DC4 CPA
description=Douglas DC-4 of Canadian Pacific. CF-CPD was a converted C-54A.
The archive dc4_cpa.zip has 31 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|virtual cockpit 2.bmp||12.15.05||1.00 MB|
|virtual cockpit 3.bmp||12.16.05||1.00 MB|
|virtual cockpit.bmp||12.16.05||1.00 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.