FS2004 Overseas National Douglas DC-4 N410NA
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.35 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
An Overseas National converted C-54. Textures only; requires DC4_V10.ZIP. Overseas National Airways was one of the most successful of the non scheduled airlines. Beginning operations in 1950 it operated until 1978 when it ceased all operations. It was used extensively by the military to transport troops to Vietnam. Model by Jens Kristensen. Repaint by Dave McQueen.
Screenshot of Overseas National Douglas DC-4 on the ground.
- First, make sure that the base model (DC4_v10.zip) is installed on your system.
- Find the Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\JBK Douglas DC-4 folder on your system, and place the texture.ona folder there.
- Copy and paste the following section to your DC-4 aircraft.cfg file, replacing the XXX in [fltsim.XXX] with the next number in sequence with other repaints already there (i.e [fltsim.0, fltsim1, etc.)
title=JBK Douglas_DC4 Overseas National
ui_variation=Overseas National N410NA
description=Douglas DC-4 Overseas National, a converted C-54B.
The archive ona.zip has 30 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|virtual cockpit 2.bmp||02.21.06||512.07 kB|
|virtual cockpit 3.bmp||12.16.05||1.00 MB|
|virtual cockpit.bmp||02.21.06||512.07 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.