FS2004 Pan American Douglas DC-4
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.69 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Pan American Douglas DC-4 in 1945 colors. Textures only; requires DC4_V10.ZIP. A Pan American World Airways C-54/DC4 in bare metal colors, circa 1945. At the time Pan Am had not yet begun adding specific "Clipper" names to their post-war fleet but did include the title "Pan American Clipper" on the cheatline. N88888 was later renamed Clipper East Indian, Bonita, and Cinerama. Model by Jens Kristensen. Repaint by Dave McQueen.
Screenshot of Pan American Douglas DC-4 in flight.
- First, make sure that the base model (DC4_v10.zip) is installed on your system.
- Find the Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\JBK Douglas DC-4 folder on your system, and place the texture.paa folder there.
- Copy and paste the following section to your DC-4 aircraft.cfg file, replacing the XXX in [fltsim.XXX] with the next number in sequence with other repaints already there (i.e [fltsim.0 , fltsim.1 , etc.)
title=JBK Douglas_DC4 PAA
ui_variation=Pan American Clipper
description=Douglas DC-4 PAA
The archive paa1945.zip has 30 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|virtual cockpit 2.bmp||05.21.06||512.07 kB|
|virtual cockpit 3.bmp||12.16.05||1.00 MB|
|virtual cockpit.bmp||05.21.06||512.07 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.