FS2004 Douglas DC-4 And C-54 V3.0
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 56.11 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This base package includes 24 colour schemes covering the period 1942-2006, including Pan American, USAAF, SAS, Loftleidir, Buffalo Airways and many others. DC4 model by Jens B. Kristensen.
New in this version 3.0:
- Improved flight dynamics (no trimming needed for takeoff, and other improvements). The air-file is new, re-using only the engine sections of the previous version made by FSAviator.
- Many improvements to the virtual cockpit and the panel, several improvements to the exterior model. 10 more paint jobs added.
- Additional autopilot features in the virtual cockpit.
To install for Flight Simulator 2004, run the included setup program. If you already have an older version of my Douglas DC-4 model, you can keep it. The new version will be installed in different folders. To avoid duplication, you can edit the old aircraft.cfg files to eliminate the duplicate aircraft while you migrate any repaints from the old version to the new one.
The archive dc4_v30.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.