FSX C-47 Indochine Squadron Franche-Comte
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 9.57 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Douglas C-47D Dakota, serial number 4352245. This repaint represents C47 Dakota French squadron Franche-comte. Repaint only, C-47 Skytrain Exterior Base Pack 1.0 required (C47BASEPACK.ZIP), optionally also the interior model tweak (C47_INTERIOR.ZIP) by Manfred Jahn. Repaint by Martial Feron.
- Unzip to a temporary location.
- Copy the folders "texture.Indo" to your "Douglas_C-47" sub-directory in FSX.
- Copy and paste the following entry into the aircraft.cfg file inside the "Douglas_C-47" sub-directory (replacing the XX with the next number in line after your last existing paint scheme - if the last paint scheme already on the list is fltsim.6, this should be fltsim.7)
Title=Douglas C-47 Indo
ui_typerole=Twin Engine Prop
The archive c-47indofrcomte.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Screenshot - 08_04_2011 , 21_38_03.jpg||04.09.11||159.04 kB|
|Screenshot - 09_04_2011 , 17_04_12.jpg||04.09.11||290.00 kB|
|Screenshot - 09_04_2011 , 17_04_17.jpg||04.09.11||271.86 kB|
|Screenshot - 09_04_2011 , 17_05_47.jpg||04.09.11||140.35 kB|
|c47 IndoFrComptÃ©||04.09.11||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.