FSX Air America Douglas C-47 994
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 13.11 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint for the Douglas C-47 by Manfred Jahn. C-47 Skytrain Exterior Base Pack 1.0 (C47BASEPACK.ZIP) required. By Wayne Sinker.
- Install C-47 Skytrain Exterior Base Pack 1.0 (C47BASEPACK.ZIP).
- Unzip 'AAM994.zip' to a temporary location.
- Place folder 'texture.AAM' in the 'Douglas_C-47' folder.
- Unmodified original files are not included in the zip. Copy files from another texture folder and past into 'texture.AAM'but do not overwrite any files.
- Add the following to the C-47 'aircraft.cfg' and change [fltsim.xx] to the next sequential number:
title=Douglas C-47 Air America
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
The archive aam994.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AAM994 readme.txt||04.11.11||1.77 kB|
|LS20A ramp.jpg||04.11.11||123.10 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.