FS2004 AFCAD2 File For NZAA
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 7.38 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
NZAA, default Auckland International Airport, New Zealand. By Alan Chan.
Some changes made to the airport:
- Runway 23R/5L is closed and it has a concrete surface, improved displace threshold and the position of the runway. PAPI is off and taxi lights are in.
- Adjusted displace threshold for Runway 23L/5R PAPI and touch zone positions will be updated later on when AFCAD2 supports navaids.
- Aircrafts will not back track before they takeoff at 05R.
- Gates/Taxiways position and numbering are close to real life.
- Patches added to some ugly corners and apron areas.
- Some taxi nodes are intended to be broken in order to separate the traffic between the international and domestic terminal.
- Tower view is available.
Just copy the AF2_NZAA_BBQ.bgl file to \Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery.
This file will only work in FS2004.
The archive nzaa_bbq.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.