FS2004 AFCAD2 File For LIPZ
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 17.3 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
LIPZ, Venezia Tessera (ISD-Projekt), Italy. Taxiways and gates for static and non-static scenery. Runway 4R will be used for arrivals and departures. By Uwe Kaess.
- "AF2_LIPZ_ISD_FULL.bgl" for Scenery without static Aircraft.
- "AF2_LIPZ_ISD_STAT.bgl" for Scenery with static Aircraft.
This files are created by using Afcad 2.04, it will work only in FS9/2004.
- Copy one of this files in your FS Addon Scenery folder X:\....\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery.
- Start / Restart FS2004.
In case your AI-Traffic in not on ground level, rename the files in your LIPZ-Sceneryfolder:
- "LipzFH.bgl" to "LipzFH_bgl.org"
- "LipzILS.bgl" to "LipzILS_bgl.org"
Then restart FS2004.
Thanks and Credits:
Lee Swordy created an amazing tool absolutely for free.
The absolute terrifc Freeware "Venezia-Scenery" created by ISD-Projekt.
Thanks to all for making this possible.
Keep up the freeware spirit!
The archive af2_lipz.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.