FS2004 AFCAD2 File For KEYQ
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.69 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Weiser Air Park, Houston, Texas (TX). Adds a few helipads and redoes the approach and runway lights. By Chase Barnett.
You must have AFCAD v2.11 to add this modification. This is for the pilots that love to fly in and out of small airports.
- Simply open " My Computer " and go to your FS9 root folder. Default installation is C:Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9.
- Next, go to the Addon Scenery and you should see 2 folders (by default) Labeled Texture and another Scenery. Click and drag the .bgl in the .zip folder over the C:Program Files\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Sceenery\Sceenery
- Then simply reboot your FS9 and go to KEYQ and try it out. For the heli fans, start at the helipad, and to see the Light Mods, switch time to night.
Again, this is my first Modification, by installing, you understand I accept no liability at all for damage to your pc. This does not cause any unpleasant surprises but if so, I accept no responsibility.
The archive keqy_v10.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|KEYQ Modification_v.1.0 READ ME FIRST!!.txt||03.04.04||1.17 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.