FS2004 AFCAD2 File For Changi Int'l
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 15.59 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
AFCAD2 file for Changi Int'l (WSSS), Singapore, v2. The airport has had a general makeover including extra gates. The taxiway lighting has been totally redone; it should now be easier to find your way around in the dark. Two helipads with lighting have been added. Airport views are from the roof of the control tower. By Ray Smith.
- Simply take the AF2_WSSS.bgl file and put it into your Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery folder.
- If you have my previous version then say yes to overwrite when asked, if you have another version and want to save it, then take it out and place it in another folder or create a folder called backup and put it in there.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- Delete the file (AF2_WSSS.bgl) and the default will then be active.
A special thanks must go to Lee Swordy for his work to enable us to make these changes.
The archive afwsssv2.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.