FS2004 AFCAD2 For LFPG V2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 162.9 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Paris Charles de Gaulle Int'l Airport, v2. 269 gates are available. New features are added such as aprons, blue centerline lights and stop lines, hold short lights, helicopter area, de-icing bays. By Xavier Ossedat.
Unzip the AF2_LFPG.BGL file inside the "Your FS2004 folder\Addon Scenery\scenery" folder and that is all. Restart FS9.
You do not need to make any backup. If you wish to go back to the original one, simply delete this file inside the above folder.
This AFCAD is the second version of LFPG1. Changes are:
- All apron taxi link centrelines are lighted in blue at night.
- Creation of Stop-lines for every stand. (see after).
- Creation of Hold-short bars lighting for main departure taxiways and before crossing inner runways ones.
- Creation of taxiways (TWY) W11 RP12 RP13 RT13 near threshold 26R.
- Stands added and/or modified to match reality as much as possible.
- Broken links added. Indicated with red nodes.
- All TWY's edge lines removed. Not present in reality except at intersection. It will avoid possible confusions with parkings blue centrelines.
- Helicopter area added.
- Overall check.
The archive lfpg1.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.