FS2004 EHAM - AFCAD2 File
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 30.68 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
EHAM for use with default scenery and Project X VDGS system scenery. Includes almost all gates and ramps, all runways active, and much more. By Peter Bos.
Included in this AFCAD:
- Almost all gates/ramps
- All runways active for take-off and landing, even 04-22 and 18R-36L
- All maintenance aprons for the big dutch airlines like KLM and Martinair on Schiphol east
- Higways A4 and A5 and many other roads
- All taxiways with their correct names
- All taxiways to runway 18R-36L (polderbaan) now have their correct names (like Z and V)
- GA will only use runway 04-22 for take-off, so you don't have to wait for them in your 747!
- Runway shoulders
- Landings on runways 04,24,09 and 18L, that isn't realistic but when I fix it, not all runways are useable for Ai Traffic.
- GA ramp (east) isn't 100% realistic because can't find any good charts.
- Simply put the file AF2_EHAM into your addon scenery/scenery folder
The archive af2ehamx.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!.txt||10.05.04||1.25 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.