FS2004 RCTP - AFCAD2 File
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 16.79 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
RCTP, Taipei CKS Int'l, Taiwan. Chaing Kai Shek International requires FS2004 Jetways and Terminals package nine (JTACOF_9.ZIP). By Andrew Angelopoulos.
- Simply take the AF2_RCTP.bgl file and put it into your Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery folder. Backup other older files in case you already have an AFCAD.
- Start up the Flight sim and the changes will be present.
- Delete the file (AF2_RCTP.bgl) or replace it with the Backup and the default/Backup will then be active.
The Parking is organized in this way:
- Gates are only the Jetways Briges [A,B,C,D]
- NE Parking is the Cargo Apron
- S parking is the Parking near terminal 1,2 (no jetways)
- SW Parking is the EVA Airways Apron (Maintenance hangar)
- SE Parking is the China Airlines Apron (Maintenance hangar)
The archive af2_rctp.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.