FS2004 AFCAD2 File For MMUN
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 7.47 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
MMUN, Cancun Int'l Airport, Mexico.
- Extract the AF2_MMUN file into your flight sim directory/ addon scenery/scenery folder
- Extract both of the MMUN PART 1 file into your flight sim directory/addon scenery/static objects library/scenery
- Then go into flight sim, click on setting, select addon scenery, select add area and go to your flight sim directory/addon scenery/static objects library/scenery then click add.
That is it. Enjoy!
The archive cancun2.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|MMUN PART 1.BGL||02.16.05||2.29 kB|
|MMUN PART 1.xml||02.16.05||12.09 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.