FSX SCVA Boeing 727-200 N2800F
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.58 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint of Thomas Ruth's B727-200 in Southern Connection (Virtual Airlines) livery, registration N2800F. Textures only. Repaint by Paul Craig.
- Unzip downloaded files to a temporary folder
- Copy & paste the folder "texture.SCVA N2800F" into your Tom_B727-200 folder located as below:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Tom_B727-200
- You will need to update the aircraft cfg file (make a copy of the aircraft cfg file first in case you make a mistake).
- Copy and paste the text below after the last [fltsim.x] entry, replacing the x with the next fltsim number.
title=Boeing 727-200 SCVA N2800F EFLP BLDR
ui_variation="Southern Connections "
description="SCVA Southern Connections is a virtual airline, this repaint was commissioned by Kirk Fuller and painted by Paul Craig."
If you experience problems inserting the text data, after making a copy of the aircraft cfg file, copy and paste the original to another location and edit, copy and paste back to the FSX aircraft and it should now work.
The archive scva_n2800f_tom727-200.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Installation Readme.txt||03.13.12||1.64 kB|
|texture.SCVA N2800F||03.13.12||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.