Myrtle Beach International
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.03 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Myrtle Beach International Airport, Horry County, South Carolina (SC), USA. KMYR represents a modification to the stock FSX airport updated per June 2014 airport specifications and satellite images including the airport expansion projects - a new fire station, reworked cargo ramps, radar facility, new Terminal Building and a new Taxiway connecting the Cargo/General Aviation ramps to the runway. By Kambiz Agazi.
- Airline assignments at the Terminal and off-gate commuter ramps per the official Web site - Terminal repositioned to better match existing layout.
- While the gate numbers and number of gates at the Terminal is accurate, gate assignments are approximate.
- AI parking sizes optimized for the MTX 5.3 and WOAI/UT2 schedules.
- ALL Airport Scenery now shows at the normal scenery density level.
- All Runway markings, lights and approach equipment and lighting updated per airnav.
- Added jetways to the Terminal.
- Revised the GA ramp area on the other side of the airport based on google maps and virtual earth - some overflow cargo is included.
- Additional vehicle paths and fuel trucks added to facilitate more effective AI service and ground movement.
- General Aviation ramp areas enhanced for additional GA including the Bombardier Challenger sized GA.
- DHL/FDX cargo parking included per the official Website.
- Revised Taxiway layout per the airport diagram and added/changed Taxiway signs as needed.
- Revised portions of the old airforce base per new specifications.
- Revised on and off airport land class and vegetation type including the addition of on and off airport buildings and facilities.
- Fixed some transitions to the RNAV approaches.
- Moved green/white airport beacon per airport diagram and added Tower view and red light beacon on top of the modified control tower.
The archive kmyr2014.zip has 23 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|KMYR TOWER redlight effect.BGL||07.30.10||372 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.