FSX Singapore Airlines Airbus A380
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.03 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Singapore Airlines Airbus A380, v2. Demo version with banners, new VOR gauge, with new panel and gauges, new external model, sound and virtuall cockpit. The Airbus A380 is a doubledecker, four-engined airliner manufactured by Airbus S.A.S. The media has termed the A380 a "superjumbo". The new Airbus will initially be sold in two versions, the A380-800, carrying 555 passengers in a three-class configuration or up to 800 passengers in a single-class economy configuration. Expected range for the -800 model is 8000 nautical miles (14,800 km). The second model, the A380-800F dedicated freighter, will carry 150 tons of cargo 5600 miles (10,400 km). Airbus made the cockpit layout, procedures and handling characteristics similar to those of other Airbus aircraft to reduce crew training costs. Likewise, the A380 features a glass cockpit and side-stick flight controller. Panel, gauges, model, sound and textures by A. Meyer.
Airbus A380 version 2, for FSX and FS2004, Demoversion with banners, new VOR gauge, with new PANEL and GAUGES, new external model, sound and virtuall cockpit.
FS VERSION: FSX (SP1, SP2, Acceleration Pack) und FS2004
The Airbus A380 is a doubledecker, four-engined airliner manufactured by Airbus S.A.S. It first flew on April 27, 2005 from Toulouse, France. Commercial flights should begin in 2006 after 15 months of testing. During much of ist development, the aircraft was known as the Airbus A3XX. The A380 is now the largest passenger airliner, topping the Boeing 747, which was the largest for 35 years. However, the Antonov An-225 retains the record of being the world's largest commercial aircraft.
The media has termed the A380 a "superjumbo", with some comparing it to Howard Hughes's Spruce Goose. The first A380 prototype was unveiled during a ceremony in Toulouse, France, on January 18, 2005. Its manufacturer's serial number is 001, and is registered as F-WWOW. The new Airbus will initially be sold in two versions: the A380-800, carrying 555 passengers in a three-class configuration or up to 800 passengers in a single-class economy configuration. Expected range for the -800 model is 8,000 nautical miles (14,800 km). The second model, the A380-800F dedicated freighter, will carry 150 tons of cargo 5,600 miles (10,400 km). Airbus made the cockpit layout, procedures and handling characteristics similar to those of other Airbus aircraft to reduce crew training costs. Likewise, the A380 features a glass cockpit and side-stick flight controller.
The AFS-design Airbus A380 product features the following:
- New external model of EADS support
- For FSX (SP1, SP2, acceleration pack) and FS2004 to include in packet !
- complete animated Airbus A350 cockpit and virtual cockpit
- realistic develop flightdynamic
- complete animated lighting effect in panel, virtual cockpit and external model
- light for cockpit, strobe, navigation and landing- and taxilight
- automatic trimming or manual trimming
- complete animated and full efficient autopilot with autoland
- accurate working avionik for radio navigation
- animation like: hatch , canopy, move in gear with spring system
- all landing-, control- and spoileranimation
- engineanimation with thrust-reverser
- new textures (1024*1024) with specular shine, night lighting and more...
- new record sound of original Rolls Royce TREND 1000 engine in Dahlewitz (Germany)
The AFS-design Airbus A380 product liveries the following:
- Industrie house,
- Air France,
- Virgin Atlantic,
- Korean Air,
- Quatar Air,
- Thai - Thailand,
- Singapore Airlines,
The AFS-design Airbus A380 product gauges in panel and virtuall cockpit the following:
- new AIRBUS multifunctionsgauge
- new AUTOPILOT und radiosgauge
- enter of QNH und transpondercode (squawk)
- overhead panel in virtual cockpit (full in function)
- miscellaneous swtich for engines- and funktionscontrols
- GPS in virtual cockpit built in FAB
- new FMC (Flight Managment Computer) built in the center console
The AFS-design Airbus A380 product FMC (Flight Managment Computer) features the following:
- new FMC for the AIRBUS - family
- 15 differents menus
- gauge of miscellaneous flightparameter
- enter of flightplans
- calculation of courses analogical wind, highlevel and aerodrome of destination
- follow of waypoints
- coursegauge and autopilotcontrol
Panel, GAUGES, model, sound and textures by A.Meyer.
1.) Unzip the contents of this file to a temporary directory of your choice.
start A380v2demo.exe and follow install-instruction
flaps step 1: normal flight (250 kn/h - 300 kn/h)
flaps step 2: normal flight (200 kn/h - 250 kn/h)
flaps step 3: start flight only
flaps step 4: landing flight only
flaps up : > F6 <
flaps down: > F7 <
The archive a380v2d2.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|= READ ME =.txt||03.01.08||5.29 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.