Signing-up for a Pro account gives you super fast uncapped speed to the thousands of FSX, FS2004 & X-Plane downloads which include aircraft, scenery and more - click here to view the library for free or...
Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.
Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.
Are you a freeware flight sim developer? Why not submit your creation to our downloads library here.
Free Demo For Captain Sim 767 Captain. Key features: no obligations, hidden fees, registrations, banners, adware etc. Unparalleled visual quality and realism; designed according to FSX standards; DirectX 9/10 compatible. By Captain Sim.
Thank you for your interest in Captain Sim products!
This is a Free Demo version of of the Captain Sim 767 Captain product.
We hope this Free Demo will help our customers to make more informed purchase decisions and thereby enhance their satisfaction
with the 767 Captain family of products.
• No obligations, hidden fees, registrations, banners, adware etc
• Unparalleled visual quality and realism
• Designed according to FSX standards
• DirectX 9/10 compatible
• Highly detailed and accurate Boeing 767-200
• High resolution texture of AA Livery
• Stewardess model (various airline uniforms)
• Blended Winglets
• Custom Self-shade
• Custom Views
• Highly detailed VC including:
- Flight Deck
- Passenger Cabin
- Galley and lavatory
- Lower Cargo Deck
- Upper Cargo Deck
• Custom Self-shade
• High resolution Textures
• Custom Views
• 2 high resolution full-screen 2D Panels
• 40+ additional 2D Panels
• ACE - Aircraft Configuration Editor
• After all it is Free!
Please note, the Free Demo has the following limitations:
• No Extensive Systems Programming (ADI, HSI, EICAS displays inop)
• No Flight Management System, CDU inop
• Hundreds of Custom Animations inop
• No Flight Model (flight controls locked in the Demo)
• No Custom system sounds and crew voice messages
• No Exclusive visual Effects
• No Wing Flex
• No Wing Flaps Vortices
• Animation Control Panel inop
• No Authentic Sound Set (alias to default 737 sounds in the Demo)
• No Weather Radar
• No Aeronautical Data and Terminal Procedures
• No Repaint Kit
How to get the Free Demo?
Please do not install the Free Demo if you already have the 767 Captain product installed.
You will see nothing new but damage your original installation.
1. Make sure MS FSX is not running.
2. Save the csx767_Demo.exe file to any folder on your computer.
3. Run the downloaded .exe and follow the prompts.
If you wish to buy the 767 Captain product, click:
Start > Programs > Captain Sim > 767 Captain DEMO > Buy the 767 Captain
or just visit our Online Store.
When you done using the Free Demo just click:
Start > Programs > Captain Sim > 767 Captain DEMO > Uninstall
The Free Demo must be uninstalled prior to any 767 Captain product installation!
The archive csx767_demo.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it. View them...
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
There are no votes yet
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.
Join over 130,000 subscribers of our free dedicated flight simulation newsletter. Featuring new downloads, products and industry news.