FSX Philippine Airlines Boeing 727-100
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 6.17 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Philippine Airlines Boeing 727-100. A repaint for Thomas Ruth's B727-100 series in the Philippine Airlines old livery. Philippine Airlines had 727-100's. These repaints are based on their past 727 registrations, namely RP-C1240 and RP-C1241 (c/n 19691 and c/n 19692). Note that the two have different nose designs. They also had a 727-200 however it has a different tail design. Textures only, requires the base model (TOM7271.ZIP) and update pack (TOM7272.ZIP). By Diego Roxas.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Copy the folder and paste it in the airplane's folder in FSX (dest. C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/SimObkects/Airplanes/[folder name]
2. Open "aircraft.cfg" of the airplane. Copy the "install codes" and paste it after the next repaint code. Change the "X" in [flightsim.X] to a number next to the last repaint. The codes look like this:
3. Open FSX and enjoy the repaint!
The archive oldpal721.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Install Codes.txt||04.12.11||986 B|
|RP-C1240 2.jpg||04.12.11||339.84 kB|
|RP-C1240 3.jpg||04.12.11||532.71 kB|
|RP-C1241 2.jpg||04.12.11||289.37 kB|
|RP-C1241 3.jpg||04.12.11||308.77 kB|
|RP-C1241 4.jpg||04.12.11||302.88 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.