FSX Philippine Airlines Boeing 727-200
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.99 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Philippine Airlines Boeing 727-200. A repaint of Thomas Ruth's 727-200 series in Philippine Airlines old livery. This repaint is based on one of their past 727-200's, registered as N725RW. They also had 727-100's but has a different tail design. Textures only, requires base pack TOM7271.ZIP and update TOM7272.ZIP. By Diego Roxas.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Copy the folder and paste it in the airplane's folder in FSX (dest. C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/SimObkects/Airplanes/[folder name]
2. Open "aircraft.cfg" of the airplane. Copy the "install codes" and paste it after the next repaint code. Change the "X" in [flightsim.X] to a number next to the last repaint. The codes look like this:
3. Open FSX and enjoy the repaint!
The archive oldpal722.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Install Code.txt||04.14.11||552 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.