FSX Baie James Hydroelectric Complex Scenery 2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 50.7 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Baie James Hydroelectric Complex terrain mesh, Quebec, Canada in LOD10 (38m). By Gilles Gauthier. File 2 of 2.
File Names: Qc38mBJ_FSX_1de2.zip, Qc38mBJ_FSX_2de2.zip (2 Parts)
Author: Gilles Gauthier
Date of Release: December 2007
38m (Lod10) terrain mesh files of Baie James hydroelectric complex, province of Quebec (N52°-N56°, W66°-W80°).
1) Extract the zipped files to a temporary directory, making sure that the "use folder names" option is enabled.
2) When the files are unzipped to the temporary directory you should see a folder, called "Qc38mBJ_FSX", with the standard "scenery" subfolder.
3) The "Qc38mBJ_FSX" folder contains this readme file and a localisation map.
4) The terrain mesh BGL files are in the "scenery" subfolder, and labeled by latitude(1°)-longitude(2°) name (NW corner).
5) Move the "Qc38mBJ_FSX" folder wherever you keep your add-on sceneries.
6) Activate the scenery in Flight Simulator X Scenery Library. Display Setting - Mesh resolution = 38m
These files are supplied AS-IS. No warranties or guarantees are implied or supplied. I will not supply additional explanations regarding the installation, the use of Flight Simulator or the softwares used with this scenery.
The archive qc382de2.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.