Moving more into the passenger aircraft arena, simTECH is excited to officially announce the upcoming Beech 18. This product is in late development and will be released soon.
Built starting from the late 1930's, almost until the start of the 1970's, the Beech 18 can fly at over 190kts, and fly at an altitude of up to 21,000 feet. It is an all-metal aircraft designed for comfort and performance, in a very durable airframe.
The Beech 18 is both a true classic, and a modern classic aircraft. Many versions of the Beech 18 are still flying today, some transformed into business-class aircraft with custom appointed interiors.
simTECH is going all out on this model. Here are some of the features:
- 100% 3D Studio Max designed model.
- Textures accomplished using Adobe 7/ PSP8/The Gimp 1.0, and are of extreme quality.
- Custom Gauge and Sound suite.
- Fully dynamic VC, all mouse controllable, with animated controls and dynamic weather (rain and snow splatter on windshield).
- Fully modeled passenger area with authentic reflective metal parts and paint.
- 4 different high-quality liveries.
- Multiple animated Yokes. Animated rudder peddles, exit, crew, engine bays, shock absorbers, wheels, and control surfaces.
- Custom flight model.
- Reflective full metal jacket paints.
- Full interior, taxi, and beacon lighting included.
- Fully functional 2-D panel with pop up gauge suite and animated gauges.
This addon was built to the original specs that it came with in the late 1930's, with the exception being a modern radio. Many of the quirks of the original model we researched and included in this release. We wanted a historically correct version of this great aircraft that could fly in today’ s modern skies.
This classic is a true beauty to behold.