Reality XP sets new standard for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Reality XP - GNS 430XP 2005(tm) and GNS 530XP 2005(tm) flying soon!
(December 7, 2004) - Montreal, QC CANADA. Reality XP is close to release its new offering, the Flight Line 430XP 2005 and the Flight Line 530XP 2005 Garmin Gns GPS simulations!
Introducing our new Gns Core XP engine designed with minimal performance overhead, a new Gns Configuration application for quick and easy integration to any aircraft panel, and offering the most extensive feature set of its kind, the Reality XP Gns 2005 is an unmatched offering for the Flight Simulation enthusiast and the Pilot in simulating nearly 99% of the real Garmin Ltd GPS!
Capitalizing on the most complete GNS simulation available for Flight Simulator, the new offering also features:
- Optimized for Intel (r) Hyper Threading processors.
- Supports multiple GNS in any combination (2x 430XP, 2x 530XP, 430 and 530).
- With Gns Core XP, up to 4 independent units on the same panel with any number of duplicates (popup windows, main panel...) can run with nearly the same performance overhead of a single unit of the previous generation.
- Fully functional Gns Cross Fill (Flight Plans and Waypoints) with the introduction of our new Reality XP Avionics Bus Driver technology.
- Synchronization of the Flight Simulator Magnetic Variation with the Gns.
- Synchronization of the Flight Simulator UTC time with the Gns time.
- Complete Shadin Fuel interface: automatic Fuel Capacity, Quantity and Flow.
- Complete Shadin Air Data interface: cross wind and air data in the AUX pages.
- Accurate Navigation information with fractional precision for Altitude, Speed, Latitude, Longitude, Heading, Track etc... for precise positioning and tracking.
- Per-aircraft automatic checklists import function.
- Per-aircraft Gns Flight Odometer.
- New technology for automatic Virtual Cockpit Perspective correction!
- Includes GMA 340 audio panel and GTX 327 transponder gauges.
- Includes GI106A and GI102A Vor.
- Improved functions and interface for Home Cockpit Builders.
- In short, this is the best offering of its kind for Flight Simulator!
About Reality XP: The Avionics Simulation CompanyReality XP is one of the leading provider of Avionics Simulators and Solutions for the general and business aviation training market. As a training provider, Reality XP builds on its leading edge technology, expertise and partnerships to assist businesses and individuals for their training needs, and to offer computer-based product familiarization and training programs. Our flagship products are the Flight Line Avionics 530XP(tm), the Flight Line Wx500(tm) and the Jet Line series.
Reality XP can be found on the World Wide Web at: