Now available from DSB Design is the Essential F-15. This add-on for FS2004 features the F-15E Strike Eagle, configured for deep strike missions and including five visual models in four liveries offering a variety of loadouts. For details, click on Read More.
DSB Design is proud to announce the release of the 'Essential F-15' product.
The F-15E is especially configured for the deep strike mission, venturing far behind enemy lines to attack high value targets with a variety of munitions. The Strike Eagle accomplishes this mission by expanding on the capabilities of the air superiority F-15, adding a rear seat WSO (Weapon Systems Operator) crewmember and incorporating an entirely new suite of air-to-ground avionics.
The Essential F-15 Product comes with four high quality textures covering some of today's leading F-15E squadrons, such as the 'Madhatters' at RAF Lakenheath and the 'Bold Tigers' at Mountain Home AFB, and five visual models covering a variety of loadouts.
In a first for DSB Design, we have opted to not include a panel and rather focus our efforts on providing a fully functional virtual cockpit which is easy on frame rates for most of today's systems, allowing for a far more immersive experience. The Essential F-15 is a worthy addition to any flightsim hangar at just $16.99!
The DSB Design rendition of the F-15E Strike Eagle features the following:
- 5 different visual models covering the F-15E Strike Eagle ensures visual accuracy over a variety of different liveries.
- Numerous assorted stores available on the airframes.
- Full 3D Dynamic Virtual Cockpit featuring animated control surfaces, custom gauges.
- Animated disappearing droptanks and bomb loadouts
- Night lighting including 'Slime-Lights'.
- High detail textures with realistic weathering effects and reflective areas.
- Rolling wheels and steerable nosegear.
- Detailed flight model based on available F-15E data.
- A choice of 4 high quality texture sets covering some of the many USAF squadrons that operate the Strike Eagle.
Any enquiries regarding the F-15 or other DSB Products should be directed to email@example.com.