Now available from Flyware version 5.2 of FsXpand, the utility for cockpit builders that helps create custom instrument panels and offers multi-joystick input. Now included are EICAS for 737, 747, Fokker 100/70. For full details, click on Read More.
Flyware releases FsXPand v5.2 with EICAS for 737, 747, Fokker 100/70, FS98-FS2004
FsXPand/FsClient is a custom panel toolbox for cockpitbuilding. Connect 1 or more PC's in a network, and display custom (non-FS!) panel gauges on each PC, including dual-head or extra video card outputs.
All FsXPand gauges can be customized and shown on all PC's in your network, just make a local selection. Great for a General Aviation panel or 737/747 standby instruments. Connect up to 8 game devices to each PC. Use standard game port or USB sticks and FsXpand will get the data over the network. Lots of functions can be assigned to your flight controllers.
A selection from the new features:
- Boeing 747 EICAS panels (primary and secondary pages)
- Fokker 100/Fokker 70 EICAS panels (primary and secondary pages)
- Gauges enhanced with the 'add bitmap' option. Non-linear ASI, VSI
- Non-linear analog inputs on game ports (sensitivity curve)
- Borderless panel option
- Rotary Encoders enabled with game ports
- Buttons can send a keystroke combination to the FS PC
Licensed FSUIPC required for FS2004 only.
License must be purchased for unlimited use, otherwise there will be a time limit of 15 minutes per session.