In this way mechanical parts such as ailerons, rudders, flaps, engines and even windscreen wipers move just like in the original aircraft.
The excellent graphics of both the 2D- and 3D-Cockpits are equipped with all the avionic instruments usually to be found inside these models and the precise flight dynamics have been developed with the help of realCheyenne pilots. Besides the accurate panels for the pilot and the co-pilot, the cabin of the Cheyenne has also been rebuilt to the highest level of detail with its opening doors for the passengers and the freight.
The sounds, which are being used, have all been recorded on the real thing.
- Piper PA31T1 Cheyenne I
- Piper PA31T1 Cheyenne IA
- Piper PA31T Cheyenne II
- Piper PA31T2 Cheyenne II XL
Features at present:
- Detailed gmax model of each aircraft
- 12 liveries for each model
- Numerous animations and lighting effects
- Extremely realistic flight dynamics
- Soundest recorded from the real aircraft
- Completely functional virtual cockpits
- Three 2D cockpits for the Cheyenne I/IA, II, II XL in the following views: IFR normal view, IFR captains view and VFR view.
- Realistic handmade night lighting
- Detailed system simulation
- Bendix Silver Crown Plus Avionics Suite
- Trimble 2000 Approach Plus GPS
- Bendix King KFC250 Autopilot for the Cheyenne I and IA
- Bendix KFC300 Autopilot for the Cheyenne II and IIXL
- Duke Pressurization Controller for the Cheyenne I and IA
- Garrett Pressurization Controller for the Cheyenne II and IIXL
Numerous liveries for all the available versions and an extensive documentation round of a superb simulation for both VFR and IFR pilots.