Although the official release date for DC-10 Collection is 1st June, customers who pre-order the boxed version of this fantastic airliner before 23rd May will have their copies shipped on Friday 25th May. The identical Download version will also be available from 25th May.
The DC-10 began its flying career in 1971 and soon proved that three engines were better than two - or four! With a passenger capacity of 380 and a range of over 2,500 miles it was a revelation. Even today the DC-10 continues to ply its trade in passenger, cargo and tanker flavours. Now, by popular demand, the award-winning team at CLS has produced a fantastic version of this iconic aircraft for Flight Simulator X and 2004. It's the latest aircraft to join Just Flight's F-Lite range and it proves that the best things come in threes!
- The aircraft comes with full analogue pilot, co-pilot and flight engineer panels. Also included are the overhead, throttle quadrant and radio stack panels. The flight engineers station has expanded pop-ups for easier viewing.
- Easy to use FMC which allows for SIDs and STARs in the Flight Simulator database, radio and navigation frequency entry, v-speed calculation, 'direct to' waypoint features, progress display, estimated fuel on board, and more.
- Animations include flaps, rudder, engine fans, passenger and cargo doors, thrust reversers, ailerons and elevators that droop when engines are shut down and there's even a pushback truck!
- KC-10A Extender and KDC-10 models feature animated fuel boom and drogues
- Perfect painting! DC-10 Collection includes 38 high quality liveries from around the world cover the 15 aircraft variants
- Fly with feeling! The package comes with six accurate flight models for the different aircraft variants, all benefiting from the CLS "True Feel" system
- Printed manual includes a brilliant tutorial that will soon get budding DC-10 captains up where they belong!
The F-Lite range is designed to provide aircraft that are not only extremely high in detail and visually impressive but also less demanding to fly than complex procedural simulators.
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: Microsoft™ Flight Simulator X or 2004 - Windows Vista or XP
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS: PC with 2.0GHz (equivalent or higher) processor (2.5GHz for FSX), 512Mb RAM (1.0Gb for FSX), graphics card with 128Mb (or higher) video memory, DVD-ROM drive, Hard disc space 1.0 Gb
About Just FlightJust Flight is the world's leading flight simulation specialist, publishing a wide variety of digital aviation products. Their range comprises a multitude of different titles, including stand alone flight simulations as well as add-ons for Microsoft's multi-million selling Flight Simulator and Combat Flight Simulator. Just Flight also has Just Trains, a specialist label devoted to stand alone train simulators as well as add-ons for the ever-popular Microsoft Train Simulator.
A British company, based in Huntingdon, Just Flight has been established for over ten years. It prides itself on quality, value and customer service, which it backs up with a unique money-back guarantee on all its products.