This release (v1.77) includes the following updates...
- Software support for the Project Magenta Boeing Glass Cockpit and MCP when used with Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
- Level-D support for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 has been updated for compatibility with Level-D Service Pack 3.
- Level-D for Flight Simulator X support has been added.
- GF-MCP Pro Vertical Speed readout now shows all digits when used with Level-D.
- Displays and indicators on all GoFlight modules are now turned off when exiting Microsoft Flight Simulator x.
- Workaround for a GF-LGT v1.03 firmware bug that causes gear indicators to display amber color. Brightness is forced to full (level 15) to avoid the amber indicator output.