FriendlyPanels Boeing 737-400/800 Pack:
- Two 2D panels for B737-400 and B737-800
- All gauges visible in an only screen (except for FMC, that requires a separate windows) keeping an excellent readabilty.
- Aircraft virtual cockpits adapted as far as possible.
- Antialiasing vectorial EADI/PFD which includes autopilot annunciators, IAS trend indication, radio height and ground speed readout.
- Vectorial EHSI/MFD with multiple screen modes. Displays indication of distance to reach altitude selected in autopilot.
- GPWS and traffic info (FSX version only)
- Lateral and vertical navigation implemented via FMC.
- FMC that can manage flight plans created with Microsoft Flight Simulator FS9 or FSX, or any add-on which can export flight plans in the FS format. We have eliminated the complex way in what you have to plan your flight in current commercial FMCs implemented in some of the commercial airliners existing for Microsoft Flight Simulator but keeping the feeling of a real FMC-CDU
- Follow a flight plan.
- Flight direct to a FLP waypoint (by passing the ones wanted) and continue from there.
- Choose any waypoint in Microsoft database to flight direct to without a flight plan loaded.
- Select an Arrival procedure for destination airport.
- Follow lateral and vertical navigation desired, speeds and altitudes.
- Automatic calculation of vertical navigation (airspeeds and altitudes)
- Display a lot of different information concerning airports and navaids.
- Display information concerning fuel and winds.
- Pass VOR, ADF and COM frequencies from navaids or airports to aircraft radios.
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.