After releasing the FS2004 version Aerosoft has now released the 'real' version as was intended. The 100% FSX code that makes use of all the new features in FSX is a showcase of the untapped potential of FSX.
Budapest Main Features:
- Highly detailed taxiway and runway layout, with high definition textures
- Fully compatible with standard and third party AI-Traffic
- Full winter textures
- Full night textures
- Includes high density mesh of surrounding
- Includes full photographic ground texture of Budapest (so on your approaches you will get a good chance to see the layout of the city)
- High level of animated car and bus traffic on airport
- Full and detailed lighting
- Very high number of objects on tarmac
- Superb optimization on every view angle so frame rates are stable
- A version of this scenery is used in Malev simulators at Ferihegy!
Budapest FSX Specific Features:
- All textures in DDS format (better suitable for modern graphics cards)
- Bumpmaps and specular textures maps (increasing details and adding new visual features)
- Compatible with the new FSX round world model (no floating objects near the edges of the covered area)
- Photo coverage bitmaps inside the BGL (faster loading than all separate textures)
- Sounds added to objects (so you hear the truck you are going to crash into)
- Extensive car traffic on highways in the area
- Birds in the surrounding (better avoid those, they can crash your aircraft)
- Reduced polygon count due to bumpmaps textures
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.